Readerly / Writerly Texts
Essays on Literary, Composition, and Pedagogical Theory
Editor & Publisher: Ollie O. Oviedo, Eastern New Mexico University
Assistant Editor: Royal Prentice, Eastern New Mexico University
Volume 2, Number 1
Fall / Winter 1994
Table of Contents
- Cover: A "Semiotician" at Labor
(Armando Aragon Arias)
- Notes and Fragments
- Book Reviews:
- The Electronic Word: Democracy, Technology, and the Arts.
By Richard A. Lanham, a Review by Niel Kleinman
- Elizabeth I: The Competition for Representation.
By Susan Frye, a Review by Andrew Smith
- The Enclosure Act: Property, Sexuality, and Culture in Early Modern England.
By Richard Burt and John Michael Archer, eds., a Review by Renee Schlueter
- In the Time of the Butterflies (novel).
By Julia Alvarez, a Review by Victoria Carlson
- Señora de la miel (Honey Lady) (novel).
By Fanny Buitrago, a Review by Eurenia Muñoz
- Notes on Contributors
- Editorial Credits
Readerly / Writerly Home Page
ENMU Home Page
19 Sept. 2002
- Readerly / Writerly Texts
- Ollie O. Oviedo, Editor
- Eastern New Mexico University
- Station #19
- Portales, NM 88130
- Phone: (505) 562-2742
- Fax: (505) 562-2362
Comments or Problems to: ENMURWT@ENMU.EDU